Runners Edge Runners Edge

Honestly...

If I had a nickel for every "idea" man that suggested if I just programmed their ideas and split the proceeds with them, I wouldn't need the proceeds from it in the first place.

Programmers don't suffer from a lack of ideas. Programmers suffer from the fact making a (non-trivial) game that is fun for many people and reasonably bug-free, is freakin' hard, takes time, and the only more difficult thing is marketing it and convincing people to part with money for it.

wrayayrton responds:

if you don't want proceeds, than help me anyway. it'd be fun, and i wouldn't have to learn how to put the ads in

Shapes and Letters Shapes and Letters

Somewhat funny

But the punchline is pretty much telegraphed once the 'S' exits stage left.

Stalagmite responds:

i suppose i played with the tension of the piece to much. LOL.
well i guess its not that bad for a first. i am merely pleased it got through.
thanks for your support and comments. i will work on my humour in the future.

A Great Big Tree A Great Big Tree

Sad and yet hopeful

Such a simple animation, and so powerful. Is it an alternate reality where trees can grow back from a stump, or is it our world, and the tree is engaging in wishful thinking? Is it a statement on hope, or just vainglory? Both answers are equally valid.

Well done.

idiot-monarch responds:

Which idea do you prefer? ;)

Thank you. Really. I'm extremely happy when someone actually chooses to think a bit about my work.

Off The Rails Off The Rails

Pretty neat

The graphics are cute, and the game play is fun. My main quibble is we only get one life and I think if the window were a little bigger it would be easier to see.

Overall, nice work, though!

Faith Fighter Faith Fighter

Over five billion people believe...

molleindustria is [going to hell|going to be reincarnated as a worm|a suppressive personality and it's perfectly acceptable to beat him with your e-meter]. Fun and sacrilicious! Seriously, if you are in any way offended by making fun of religion, you should probably walk by. However, if you have a sense of humor, it's a fun game.

The Great Adventure The Great Adventure

Very good!

A very finely crafted song! The levels and dynamics are nice, and I love the arrangement. The song pulls you right in and has a solid, dramatic pulse.